Amazing wedding florist in Seattle!

I wanted to introduce you to Lana at the Seattle Floral Design..especially since these are the reviews she gets from brides;

"Seattle Floral Design was the best decision I made for my wedding!"

I searched A LOT for a florist, and went to around 8 consultations. Lana at SFD was so professional, listened to what my vision was, and used her amazing talent to create the most beautiful wedding flowers I have ever seen! She was always available to talk or meet with, AND her prices were slightly lower than other florists. If you are looking for someone with incredible talent who will work with you to make your vision come true, I would DEFINITELY use Lana at Seattle Floral Design! Thank you Lana, for everything you did!
- Ashley






For more ideas and to set up an appointment to see the one and only LANA SPAGNOLI call: (206) 414-8446 or email her at info@seattlefloraldesign.com 

1 comment: